5 Things You Need to Know About Toggle Switches
Any neon installer or technician can vouch that time and work saved in the field can be a game-changer.
We can help you accomplish this with our toggle switch and its accessories.
Our Toggle Switch:
- Has leads that are about 10” long, which makes for easy installation
- Features hand-soldered connections – not crimped – for the best mechanical and electronic connection
- Is the only 20-amp toggle switch that’s rated for up to 277 volts
- Is UL wet rated when used with the included boot
- Can be used with our optional safety locking plate – featuring large flanges – to ensure it’s protected in the field
How to Buy
Find a distributor near you to get your hands on the best toggle switch on the market.
See it in Action
Check out Neal Williams, our operations manager, as he explains these features and demonstrates how to install the optional safety locking plate: