Ventex Luminous Tube Footage Chart – Download PDF
- The above footage chart is intended to be a guideline. Actual driving distances may vary due to application.
- VT Series electronic power supplies have overload shut-down protection. If activated, unit will flash (trip-off) to protect itself and must be turned off/on to reset protection.
- Ventex electronic power supplies are fully self adjusting from minimum to maximum voltage rating.
- Do not load with mA meter. Ventex electronic power supplies will self regulate to maintain 30 or 60 mA (±1 mA) regardless of load.
- Deduct one foot from above driving footages for each pair of electrodes.
- Transformers must be de-rated if used in ambient temperatures higher than specified.
- “Triple-Shot” automatically turns on up to three times in about four seconds.
*Equivalent to core & coil mA rating for light intensity.